This is the 5th year in conflict for the Syrian people. Islamic Relief is dedicated to standing with them every day until the crisis ends.
Since the conflict began Islamic Relief has delivered more than $184 million worth of aid inside Syria and in neighbouring countries, assisting millions of Syrians. We are distributing food packs, clothes and medical supplies to communities under siege within Syria and displaced people along the Turkish border.
$100 can help a child with counselling services to overcome the psychological stress of war.
Our comprehensive Syria emergency response includes:
- Medical assistance
- Food parcels and World Food Programme vouchers
- Shelter and cash for rent
- Water and sanitation
- Essential items such as baby kits, blankets, clothing and heaters
- Money to help refugee families meet their urgent basic needs
- Livelihoods and education support
- Psychosocial assistance for those displaced by the fighting
- Essential aid and food supplies for Palestinians trapped in Yarmouk camp.
- We also continue to push the international community for urgent action to end the conflict and to secure better humanitarian access in the war-torn country.